|i'm bored and have done nothing but slept in til 5pm...
||[Dec. 30th, 2005|05:22 pm]
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? moved away from home for 3 months this summer to do an internship|
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i've given up on making them because they never happen
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? no
4. Did anyone close to you die? no
5. What countries did you visit? does canada count? lol. i wish i could go overseas:(
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? more exciting, spontaneous and fun things
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? summer 05 in general, i had the best time of my life
8. What was your biggest success? internship with Glimmerglass Opera
9. What was your biggest failure? ...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? i fell on my back in the icy parking lot and then again over the summer down the stairs on a rainy day..ouch!
11. What was the best thing you bought? alias dvds :)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? getting my summer internship
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? not gonna name names.
14. Where did most of your money go? shopping! frivelous things that i don't need i.e. clothes, music, dvds, jewelry,food, etc.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? my summer internship duh?! and something else that didn't turn out the way i wanted...
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2005? the laguna beach theme song...aka that hilary duff song but not b/c i like her!it's the show i got hooked on dammit!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? the same but happier i guess
ii. thinner or fatter? most likely fatter :(
iii. richer or poorer? richer, i'm saving up!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? open up more as a person, be more outgoing and get out more!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? nothing really
20. How will you be spending Christmas? i spent it with my family and little cousins
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? *sigh*
23. How many one-night stands? none
24. What was your favorite TV program? too many to name but the top 5: alias, gilmore girls,desperate housewives, sex and the city, and medium
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? hate is a strong word,more like dislike.
26. What was the best book you read? angels and demons and harry potter and the half-blood prince
27. What were your greatest musical discoveries? snow patrol, jane monheit and indian music
28. What did you want and get? i didn't.
30. What was your favorite film(s) of this year? harry potter and the goblet of fire, chronicles of narnia, and charlie and the chocolate factory
31. What did you do on your birthday this year ? spent it with the best gals in cooperstown,ny
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? spending it with a special guy. *sigh*
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? still doing the lots of black clothes and t-shirt and jeans thing although i've gotten more with jackets/blazers and dressier thanks to working at the opera
34. What kept you sane? knowing i have good friends that i can trust and lean back on
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? brad pitt, orlando bloom, and all of my olympian athletes as usual eps. apolo ohno :)
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath
37. Who did you miss? my family esp. the lil cousins over the summer
38. Who was the best new person you met? ppl i work with at admissions and ecsoers!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: put things in the past and move on
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me...
'Til then I walk alone